Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 2 Post-op




Marc continues to do well. He has been sitting up in the chair since 5:50 am, walked with little assistance of physical therapy and is back on a regular diet. He looked at his incision today and said that he looked like half a 'Frankenstein'. I think he would look good with his head shaved but thats a big step. Marc has asked that I attach a picture of his incision - don't be frightened, but it is real! It looks like he will be bumped out of ICU today and moved to the regular rooms, then a couple more days, we think, before he is discharged to home. We are still waiting on the pathology report but hope to have it by Friday.

6 comments:

Priscilla Robb said...

Look at you, your all ready for Halloween. Just like a Budge Boy to take things to extreme's. Glad your up and around. Hope all goes well and your home soon. Love Silly

Priscilla Robb said...

Wanted to thank Julie for a wonderful blog site. It is greatly appreciated. Now we can keep an eye on Marc so he doesn't cause very much trouble. I'm leaving for SC for two weeks but will keep in touch thru Jill. Marc love you lots. Silly

Mastertech said...

That's a cute lookin gown ya got there bubba...LOL
Damn it's good to see you up and moving.

You're still in our thoughts, take care buddy!!!
Oh, and get some clothes on and get over here to the shop and I'll finish up that haircut for ya ;-)

Robert

Tara Deegan said...

I haven't talked to anyone but Mom, so I wanted to let you know, Julie, this is a really great blog and I'm glad you thought of it. Marc, you look as onery as ever and we are all very happy to see you doing so well so soon after surgery. I think the incision just fits right in - It makes you look badder than ever! When you see Steve, give him the finger for me and tell him he has to call me because I lost his number. We love you Uncle Marc! Marcia and Steve & Julie, you are in our prayers as well and we love you very much.

thecatskinner said...

Thay big guy---you look pretty sweet in that dress:):):)

Great news Marc--I will continue to keep you in my prayers:):)

Jill said...

Hey Marc you are looking great...it is nice to see you up and trotting down the hall.....pretty soon you will be running....and the nurses will not be able to keep up with you...keep up the good work....love to you and everyone else....a big hug...your Sis Jill and Byron