Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday - day after surgery

Well, we just got to the hospital this morning and Marc is asking for a hamburger (with jalapenos) and french fries. The nurse keeps teasing him to take it slow, but that isn't working for him! Marcia said he woke up first thing and said "let's get out of here!" He got a few solid hours of sleep last night, probably the first since this whole ordeal started and this allowed Marcia to sleep as well (also much needed). Marc is talking well, moving too much, and ready to run out of here as soon as someone turns their head!

We have decorated the room with pictures of the kids, so if there are any you want to add, just email them to me at jbudge18@charter.net.

We are waiting for the MRI results from this morning and will update you later this afternoon when we hear something.

2 comments:

Leon said...

I'm not a "Blogger" so I'm not sure I'm doing this right.

Marc, You hang in there, You know and I know that something like this isn't going to get you down. (for long) Heal up my friend and I may be down to see ya at the end of this month. Until then, take care
Leon

David Velen said...

Up and out of bed already that is awesome...you rock Marc! Now stop dropping things on the floor so the nurses have to bend over and pick them up for you.....take care friend oh yeah....nice haircut too :)