Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting more active, or should I say doing too much


We had a good weekend, much better than the last two weekends! Marc is feeling better and is having trouble sitting still. I have to watch him to keep him from doing things he shouldn't be doing. He carried the plywood that we had covered the windows with during Hurricane Ike out to the curb! I can't take my eyes off him for one minute. How he did it without me knowing it is beyond me. You can bet that I am watching him closer now.

We were able to go to our Grandson Brayden's baseball game on Saturday. It was nice to get out and enjoy the game (his team won). We were also able to join a group of friends for dinner Saturday evening. We had been scheduled to go camping with them this weekend; since that wasn't possible it was good to see everyone.

We see the oncologist tomorrow, so we hope to know more about the plan for treatment. We also hope to schedule an appointment at MD Anderson for a second opinion sometime later this week. We want to make sure that we know all of the available options and do everything we can to beat this!

I've included a picture of Marc, Marcia and the three grandchildren taken on Halloween.

More later . . .

2 comments:

Mastertech said...

Marc & Marcia, it was good to see y'all this weekend. Marc looks like he is doing GREAT!!

Leon said...

Marcia, You know, that's why they make "Duct Tape"... Makes it easier to watch the ones that "need watching"!! God Bless ya both..
Leon